1. Pick up throughout the week so when Friday comes all you have to do is place the scented candles in there rightful places and light the incense sticks. There is nothing that will say your space is complete like a fresh scent added to lively up everything.
2. Do the dishes as you use them. Living in a dorm space, this one may not apply to you unless you have become a true "Chef Boyardee" wiht the microwave or the "Foreman" that sits under your hiding creatively under your bed. Stop waiting until the final hour get the dishes done, as you use them, meaning after that long stretch of eating that nice meal get yourself up and moving, plus doing the dishes will help you eliminate that "crash" time. Never sleep on a full stomach after a meal.
3. Keep the toys in one central location. All you need is your private toy sitting baitingly under the couch cushion or "not so soft" matress as you are trying to seduce your future "train wreck" of a significant other. I use "Train Wreck" because it is just that much harder to meet someone who is a true genuine person these days, but then again who wants that?
4. Ok so, it's very important to be yourself... right! right! so maybe don't hide all the magazines but rather hide the incriminating ones and leave one "Female/ Male humor" magazine out and about inbetween the GQ, Essence, Men's Health, People, Cosmo, Business Week, Real Estate Now and The INC. magazines. Let them know that you have style, passions, class and all that good stuff. After all we are all still in college seeking professional careers. This may apply unless you have settled for the professional student route. The magazines people read say more than they think about them. Hey, if you do not think so try dating the woman that is engulfed in the those fashion magazines or the chap that enjoys the adult magazines for the articles.
5. Make the dorm space enjoyable, then and only then you will want to keep it clean. A boring space is a dirty space. Sometimes rearranging furniture can make a heck of a difference. Add a Bean bag chair or a Poofbags foof chair they tend to say that you know how to have fun and enjoy your surroundings. Hell, I bought two myself and honestly people love them. Ever find that person down the hall that keeps coming in your room, not necessarily to see you but to take food or play video games or SIT IN YOUR CHAIR? wth? Well, knowing that your dorm space is enjoyed by others why not keep it clean. Women will love it because it is clean unlike all of her other male friends and guys will love it because it is more than just the typical female's room
Enjoy ladies and chaps and limit the odds of missing out on what can possibly be the best time of your life... of course always be selective of the people you invite to your space, it can easily turn into the night from hell... with you babysitting your friend because he's too, one to many in the hole and passed out on your Poofbags wedge.
Source: Attraktion Blog